Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, April 08, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Adjusted Jobless Claims Fall 12th Straight Month
- Top 10 Reasons the Economic Recovery is Real
- Should China Revalue Its Currency? Becker: NO
- 50% of Americans Get Something for Nothing; Income...
- The Rich Can Pay Higher Taxes Right Now. Today.
- March Pending Home Sales Surge 72% in Miami; Forei...
- A Lesson About Manufacturing Jobs from Farming
- EPA Policies: It's Like Driving a Car With One Foo...
- Another "Green Shoot" of Economic Recovery
- Rail Freight Traffic Show Solid Signs of Recovery