Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Consumers Value Convenience of Retail Clinics Over...
- My Friend Sarah
- Consumer Greed Goes Wild: Extreme Couponers
- Open Letter to President Obama About Rationing
- Free Movie Tix to Donate Blood, But Not a Kidney?
- Markets In Everything:App to Delete Text Messages
- 40 Years Later: Air Quality Has Never Been Better
- Average Faculty Salaries by Field and Rank
- Krugman's Universe as "Bitter, Partisan Columnist"...
- Charter School Success in Harlem. Who'd Object?