Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, March 20, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Words of Wisdom on Markets
- Fact of the Day: 200 Million Transactions Per Week...
- Why Canada Avoided a Mortgage Meltdown
- Spending on Clothing and Footwear Falls Below 3% o...
- Famous American Brands No Longer Made in USA
- Silicon Valley Guilty of "Technology Manipulation"...
- Congressional Approval Close to Record-Low of 16%
- Obama Gallup Approval Rating Below Jimmy Carter
- Are There Gender Differences in Achievement? Yes
- Steve Forbes: We Have a Fixed Currency IN the US