Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, March 06, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Search Carpe Diem
- Detroit School Board President Can't Write
- Legalize It!
- Update: WSJ Editorial on the Minimum Wage; Excess ...
- National Grammar Day: March 4 (March Forth)
- Government Data: More Than 95% of Americans Who've...
- Minimum Wage, Maximum Teenage Joblessness
- Congress Declares War on Health Savings Accounts
- Record 5-Month Increase in Temporary Workers
- Natural Gas Updates