Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, March 02, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Markets in Everything: Yike Bike, Urban Transport
- Milton Friedman, Economic Reforms Saved Chile
- Back in the Old Days When the "Single Payer" Was t...
- Markets in Everything: American Freelance Programm...
- Beyond Everyday Low Prices: The New Sheriff in Chi...
- Indiana Saves $8m, 35% on Health Costs with HSAs
- 200 Chicago Ministers Back South Side Wal-Mart
- ISM Report: Economy Expands for the 10th Month
- Reverse Outsourcing
- When It Comes to His Own Energy Usage/Carbon Footp...