Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, March 25, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Jobless Claims (4-wk. Avg.) Fall to 18-Month Low
- Markets in Everything: Market-Based Beer and Food ...
- Durable Goods Orders Increase for Third Month
- Job Approval of the 111th Congress: Only 17.4%
- U.S. Financial Markets Return to Pre-Crisis Levels...
- Milton Friedman in 1978 Discussing Equal Pay Act
- Health Care Reform Will Raise, Not Lower, Deficits...
- Food, Clothing, Housing Costs at All-Time Lows?
- Children, Our Most Precious Commodity and Unions
- Almost All of the Gender Wage Gap Can Be Fully Exp...