Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- The Two Americas: Public Sector vs. Private Sector...
- Historical Statistics for Minerals and Commodities...
- 10th Monthly Increase in Miami Home Sales
- For-Profit Colleges Change Higher Ed's Landscape
- Canada's Jobless Rate Falls to 8-Month Low in Jan....
- Verizon Wireless Cure for Health Care Reform
- Feminist Hypocrisy
- Male Workers Still Outnumber Women 52% to 48%
- M2 Growth Falls Below 2% for 1st Time Since 1995
- Quotes of the Day: Politicians in Wonderland