Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, February 14, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Top 20% of Countries Earn 82.7% (80.73%) of Global...
- No Contest: Russia Wins This Cold War
- Avg. Michigan Home < $100k, 1st Time Since 1994
- Internet Usage Statistics
- Detroit To End Child Abuse aka "Social Promotion"
- Day Care in Wonderland
- Quote of the Day: Ethanol Mandates Are Immoral
- The Waning Power of Private Unions in the U.S.
- On Sunday The Caracas Storeowners Had Small Busine...
- China Surpasses Japan's Stock Market Value in 2009...