Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, January 07, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Bull Market Rally in Mexico Sets Record Highs
- Appealing to Consumer Greed: Target vs. Costco
- Jobless Claims (Four-Week Moving Average) Fall for...
- Phoenix Home Sales Increase for 11th Month
- Rationing: Is This Where US Health Care is Headed?...
- How Chile Got Amazingly Rich: Free Trade
- Young Adults Are Key to Health Care Reform; But Th...
- U.S. Manufacturing's Exaggerated Death
- Mainstream Media’s Trade Gap
- If You Think Healthcare Is Expensive Now.....