Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, January 15, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Empire State Index Positive for 6th Month
- Sixth Straight Monthly Increase in Industrial Prod...
- Chile's Economic Miracle: Free Trade Lessons
- Higher Education Is Failing Men, Not Women
- Let's Take the Crony Out of Crony Capitalism
- Why So Many Americans Are Broke
- Retail Clinics:Affordable, Convenient ER Alternati...
- Jobless Claims (Four-Week Moving Average) Fall for...
- Structural Barriers Discourage Girls From Going In...
- U.S. #1: Overtakes Russia as Top Nat Gas Producer