Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, December 09, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- American Information Diet: 34 Gigabytes Per Day
- Markets in Everything: Online Panhandling
- Copenhagen: 1,200 Limos, 5 Hybrids, 140 Private Je...
- Almost 4 Out of 10 Americans Pay NO Income Tax
- The Unbanked: Xenophobia and Elite Paternalism
- New Intrade Futures Contract on Tiger Woods
- We Live Longer Than Ever, Food's Never Been Cheape...
- The Imaginary Hobgoblin of "The Unbanked"
- Manufacturing Areas Lead Surprise Job Comeback
- Mind the Gap: Obama's Job Approval Spread Narrows ...