Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, December 19, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Christmas Shopping for a Camera: 2000 vs. 2009
- Markets in Everything: iTunes Gift Cards Selling o...
- Christmas Shopping for a VCR/DVD: 1981 vs. 2009
- Another V-Sign of Economic Recovery: ECRI
- 38 States Now Have Smoking Bans
- Hypocrisy Offsets Now Available for 15th United Na...
- Nov. Jobless Rate Fell in Almost 3 of 4 States
- Update on The "NYC Taxi Cartel"
- Capitalism Is the Driver of Real, Sustained Growth...
- Another V-Sign of Economic Recovery: Philadelphia ...