Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, November 09, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Auto Affordability Reaches Record High (21.9 Wks.)...
- Cannabis Use in Europe
- De-Linking Health Insurance from Employment Could ...
- Government Cable
- Affordable Private Insurance is Currently Availabl...
- Why Obamacare Won't Work: It Will Be Rational for ...
- Cuban Blogger Yoani Sanchez Detained, Beaten
- Public-Employee Union Troubles in Detroit
- Mancession Update: Record Oct. Male Jobless Rate o...
- Public Option = Single Payer = Gov't. Monopoly