Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, October 23, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Drug Decriminalization: Latin America Leads Way
- Volatility Index Falls Below 21 to New 13-Mo. Low
- Commodities, Copper, Even Baltic Index Suggest Tha...
- Haven't We Learned Anything From the Meltdown?
- 6th Straight Monthly Increase in Leading Indicator...
- The Great "Teen-Cession" Thanks to the Min. Wage
- Markets In Everything: $500,000 Twitter Ad?
- Americans Get Their Driving Mojo Back Over the Sum...
- The Government's Obsession With Home Ownership and...
- The No Insurance Club: Innovative Prepaid Medical ...