Monday, October 12, 2009

Canadians Speak Out Against Socialized Medicine II



Canada's public health care system promises universal coverage, but it does not guarantee universal access on a universal schedule. Long wait times force some Canadians living in pain to go out of country rather than wait 6 months to a year and a half for surgery for non-life-threatening conditions. Watch Part II of the Mackinac Center for Public Policy's series on "Canadians Speak Out Against Socialized Medicine."

4 Comments:

At 10/13/2009 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Stossel exposes the reality of Canada's socialized health care system

 
At 10/13/2009 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul Krugman takes a poll on Canadian health care

 
At 10/13/2009 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obama advisor, Robert Reich to the elderly - "We're going to let you die"

 
At 12/15/2009 2:00 PM, Blogger Keith said...

I lost my career as a pilot with Air Canada because of the serious dangers of socialized Canadian health care. I had to finally turn to the US system to get a diagnosis, which was Celiac disease. This disease is simple to manage, and would have allowed me to continue my career. I can be contacted on my facebook.. facebook.com/keithdodich

 

Post a Comment

<< Home