Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, September 24, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- 25 Awesome Homeless Guy Signs
- Men: The New Second Sex in Higher Education
- Map of the Day: Where is McFarthest Spot in U.S.?
- American Consumers Get Their Driving Mojo Back; La...
- Part II: Betting on Progress and Technology
- Quote of the Day: Betting on Progress, Technology
- Emerging Markets Index Reaches New Yearly High
- Did You Know?
- Volatility Index Falls to 1-Yr. Low, Bloomberg Fin...
- Real Lesson from Great Depression: Tax Damage