Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Minimum Wage, Maximum Folly, Minimum Jobs
- Hoover's Pro-Labor Policy Caused Great Depression
- Significant Gender Gap on the PSAT Math Test
- Government Spending Creates Wealth? The Most Persi...
- Investor Optimism Rises to Highest Level of 2009
- Capitalism: A Love Story
- Era of Citing Adults for A Victimless Crime Is Ove...
- Youth Jobless Rate Hits Record July High of 18.5%
- Maximum SS Taxes Have Increased 4X Since 1970
- "Kennedy" Once Meant Supply-Side Tax Cutter