Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, September 07, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Quote of the Day
- MS Per Capita GDP (PPP) Higher Than EU, Japan
- Recent Contraction Has Been Little More A Than Hic...
- MI Rep. Rogers' Opening Statement on Health Care
- First Time Ever: < 50% Approve of Labor Unions
- Markets in Everything:$14k Internet Addiction Cure...
- MA Politician Caught Avoiding Taxes He Approved
- CA Businesses: Relocate to Las Vegas (TV Ads)
- Correcting Unfairness With Govt. Policy Increases ...
- Interactive Chart for GDP Per Capita