Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Education Spending Doubled, Stagnant Test Scores
- CD Milestone and Summary Statistics
- NY Fed Treasury Spread Model: No Chance of Recessi...
- Emerging Markets Reach Pre-Lehman Bros. High
- Wikipedia Contributor Gender Gap: 8 to 1
- U-Haul Truck Rental Rates Reflect Relative Demand
- Truck Rental 28% Higher for LA to LV than LV to LA...
- Amazing Video of High-Speed Robot Hand
- Bloomberg U.S. Financial Conditions Index Reaches ...
- 8th Monthly Increase in Used Vehicle Price Index