Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, August 15, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Median and Core CPI Inflation Show Price Stability...
- NHS: Long Waits and Putting the Patient Last
- Record Real Wage Increase of 5.15% in July
- Anesthetizing Effect of Tax Withholding:Let's End ...
- July Retail Sales
- What About Pre-Existing Conditions?
- World Stock Mkt. Rally, MSCI Index Hits 10 Mo High...
- Retail Clinic Updates: Check Waiting Times Online,...
- Post Prop-209, Asian Students Benefit, and Are Now...
- Economic Logic: Too Much or Too Little?