Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- 2009 Math SAT Scores Are In: Gender Gap Persists
- Yale's Econ Ph.D. Program Summer Math Camp
- Kauffman Foundation's Economics Blogger Forum
- Russia's Magnificent Metro Stations
- Big Sugar's Sickeningly Sweet Deal
- Richmond Fed Still Signals Recession Is Ending
- Case-Shiller Home Price Index Rises for Second Str...
- Watch Perfectly Good Assets Being Destroyed
- Facts About Infant Mortality
- Signers of "Tax-Me" Petition Can Pay Right Now