Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, July 09, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Markets in Everything: U Miami Paying Accepted Law...
- Jobless Claims Drop Steeply To a 22-Week Low
- U.S.: Medical Innovator; Europe: Free Rider
- Quote of the Day: Underestimating Markets
- Global Financial Crisis, Mortgage Tsunami, Housing...
- Burton Malkiel on Low-Cost Index Investing
- Quote of the Day: Walter Williams on Slavery
- Markets In Everything: Medical Tourism in S. Korea...
- Top 10 Ways UK Rations Healthcare to Save Money
- Low Union=High Growth; High Union=Low Growth