Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, June 25, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Milton Friedman on The Phil Donahue Show, 1980
- Corporate Profits Increased in Q1, Largest in 3 Yr...
- More on Math SAT Scores
- Street Justice for German Financial Advisor
- Government Health Plans Always Ration Care
- Quote of the Day
- Troubled Economy Increased Shoplifting Rates in 20...
- Wal-Mart Goes Upscale
- Spain Has Spent About $1m Per Green Job; and Has L...
- "Stimulus" Stimulates Lining Up at the Trough