Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, June 14, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Lazy Summers, Short Days, Fewer Weeks in School
- Chief Executives: "No Recovery Soon"
- Life in Cuba With Russian Elevators That Don't Wor...
- Consumer Confidence Rises 4th Straight Month for t...
- Minimum Wage: Teenage Job Killer
- Scalper Smackdown: Stub Hub vs. Ticketmaster
- US Financial Conditions Are Best Since June 2008
- Great Depression II? Not Even Close.
- Update: World Markets Increase By $11.7 Trillion
- Jobless Claims Fall To Lowest Level in 4 Months