Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Controversy at Univ. of Chicago: "Men in Power"
- Empire State Survey Suggests Recession is Ending
- Exhibit B: Tax The Rich, Lose The Rich
- Evolution of Cell Phones: 1983-2009
- WIRED: New Digital Socialism and Dot-Communism
- NoVA Home Sales Increase for 13th Straight Month
- Green Shoots Are Starting to Break Through
- Markets in Everything: Tata's $8,000 Condos
- Cartoons of the Day: CAFE Standards
- Will The Economic Crisis Change What Material Is C...