Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Cato Video on Heavy Burden of Today’s Tax Code
- End the Gov't.- Created Oligopoly in Credit Analys...
- TNSTAAFL: Deadly Small Car Edition
- Emerging Markets Rebound
- Teardown of Apple's Tiny iPod Shuffle
- Bank Rebound: +20% Record Daily Gain in the KBW Ba...
- The Jock Tax: Taxing Visitors Who Don't Vote
- Today is Tax Freedom Day; Deficit Adds 6 Weeks
- Tax Deadline Approaches: Bring Us Back to 1913
- Everyone Should Pay Income Taxes