Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, April 19, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Antarctic Ice Growing, Not Shrinking
- Virtual Clinic: The Doctor Will See You Now, Onlin...
- Currency Manipulation: China vs. Hong Kong
- Privatize the USPS
- MN Auditor: Pull the Plug on Ethanol Subsidies
- First-Class Post Office Inefficiency
- 100% Gain in KBW Bank Index Since Early March
- MDs Opting Out: Health Insurance ≠ Health Care
- TANSTAAFL: Renewable Energy Edition
- Emerging Markets Rebound to Six-Month High