Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- One Bright Spot: Consumer Spending Rebounds
- Strongest Two-Month Gain in History for Fed Index
- California Statewide Median Home Price in March Sh...
- Florida Home Sales Increase for 7th Straight Month...
- New Study Shows Clear Negative Relationship Betwee...
- Pakistan Tops Emerging Markets for 3-Mo. Returns
- Markets In Everything: Ultrasound Smartphones
- All Aboard the Federal Gravy Train: We're In The M...
- Markets in Everything: Gangsta Baby Dolls
- Yesterday's Necessities Become Today's Luxuries