Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, March 22, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- The Trillion-Dollar Bank Shakedown That Bodes Ill
- St. Louis Fed's Data-Mapping Tool: GeoFRED
- Homeownership: Overrated and Possibly Harmful
- NY Bureaucrats Force Low-Cost Doc to Raise Fees
- Average Home Price in Detroit Falls to $13,638
- Affordable Health Care's Available at 80% Discount...
- Quote of the Day
- The Roots of "Economic Challenge" in One Picture
- 1 in 3 Chance Geithner Will "Depart" By Dec. 2009
- For Affordable Food, Nobody Has It Better Than US