Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, March 08, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Big Oil, Big Taxes
- Free Trade: Hope Over Fear
- Welcome Univ. of Michigan-Flint MBA Students
- What Does $1 Trillion Look Like?
- Climate Change: Science vs. Religion
- Record Crowds Pack Detroit's Autorama
- An Entrepreneur Stimulus Plan
- Peru's Recession Proof Economy is Booming
- Company Layoff Plans Expected to Decline
- Have Job Layoffs Peaked in January?