Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, March 14, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Consumer Sovereignty: Wal-Mart Gets Gold Medal
- Natural Gas Futures Prices Hit 6.5 Year Low
- The Real Bank Bailout: Upward Sloping Yield Curve
- Penn: Let's Stop Putting People in Jail for Drugs
- Why Immigration is Good for America's Business
- Young Americans: Luckiest Generation in History
- First Time in 20 Years: Fed Chair Gives Interview
- The Market Resists Discrimination: Streetcar Story...
- Business Writing Quizzes: Test Your Writing Skills...
- Wholesale Used Vehicle Prices Rise in February