Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, February 14, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Cartoon of the Day
- Another Bike-Sharing Program is Failing: Paris
- Obama's Fearmongering: Bad History, Bad Economics;...
- 60 Minutes: CEO Making $2.77 Million Wants Protect...
- China Looks Set to Be the First Major Economy to R...
- First Time in History: 50% of World is Middle-Clas...
- The Only Real Stimulus: Real Tax Cuts
- Global Economic Activity On the Rebound?
- Will Stimulus Become a $3 Trillion Nightmare?
- Monopoly Unionism = Economic Anti-Stimulant