Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Protectionism = Economic Crack Cocaine
- Politically Incorrect Questions
- Things We Can’t Live Without: Luxury or Necessity?...
- Buy American=Declaration of War on Rest of World
- Natural Gas Glut Could Hit U.S., Prices Are Alread...
- The More Things Change....
- The Economy is Brutal, but Some Businesses Boom
- "I Want Some TARP," They're Giving Money Away
- Real Disposable Income, Saving Rate UP in Dec.
- The Real Estate Crash of the 1980s