Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, February 16, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Three Gems From George Will
- Do-It-Yourself Dentistry in England
- Bustling Shopping Malls in Brazil Are A Far Cry fr...
- Markets Are Working: CA Home Sales Increase +85% i...
- Florida Home Sales Surge; Law of Demand Works
- Sacramento Home Sales Doubled in 2008 vs. 2007
- Flint Michigan's Housing Boom: Sales Up +21%
- The Office of the US Czar Czar
- Let's Don't Forget the Forgotten People
- Real Career Opportunities at Wal-Mart Explain Why ...