Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, January 25, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Chart of the Day: Percent Homes Using Wood, Coal
- 14 Businesses That Started in a Recession; and Why...
- Another Reason Fiscal Stimulus Won't Work: LAGS
- When You Can't Count On the Market for Success...
- Cartoons of the Day
- It's Deja Vu All Over Again: 1992 vs. 2009
- More On $71 Per Hour vs. $49 Per Hour
- Time Magazine Cover Story: Why We're So Gloomy
- Jobless Claims Would Have to Top 900,000 To Reach ...
- Adjusted for the Growth in the Labor Force, Jobles...