Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, January 18, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Markets in Everything: California Edition II
- Growing Stocks of Unsold Cars Around The World
- Could Be A Lot Worse. WAS A Lot Worse in 1980s.
- Cartoon of the Day
- How About A "Minimum Temperature Law"?
- In Praise of the Maligned Sweatshop
- Are Fear, Uncertainty and Volatility Declining?
- Real Earnings Increase in December By 2.9%
- Markets In Everything: Free Shipping
- Natural Gas Prices Have Fallen By 54% Since June