Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, January 30, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- What About Exxon's Extraordinary Taxes?
- $646,214 Per Government Job
- Significant Turnover in the Top 400 U.S. Earners
- Best Economic Indicator You've Never Heard Of
- Real Estate Agents Say Home-price Tide Has Turned
- Beware of the False Claims About Jobless Claims
- 1982 Jobless Claims = 937,000 Jobless Claims in '0...
- Those Merciless, Greedy Consumers Run The Show
- Capitalism and Markets Fuel Economic Growth
- Wingsuit Base Jumping: These Boys Are Crazy