Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, December 15, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Markets In Everything: Buying Interview Time
- Bailout Nation and the Dangers from the Political ...
- Just Say No To Keynesian Leaky Bucket Economics
- Quotes of the Day: The Case for Free Trade
- Tale of 2 Dictionaries:Collectivism v. Invisible H...
- Nigeria: The Next Global Outsourcing Power?
- Bankruptcy is Best Solution for US Auto Companies
- 548 Defunct U.S. Motor Vehicle Manufacturers and t...
- Wal-Mart Gives Consumers a $400 Million Holiday Gi...
- Big Three, Meet the Anti-Detroit "Little Eight"