Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, December 28, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Great Depression II?
- $1 Billion Daily Savings From Tumbling Gas Prices
- Quote of the Day: Government Can't Create New Jobs...
- Markets In Everything: Hostel in A Jumbo Jet
- David Friedman on $70 Per Hour UAW Labor Cost
- Happy Holidays From Sunny Florida
- Fierce Competition + Invisible Hand = $1B Savings
- Real Gas Prices Hit 6-Year Low = $350B Savings
- Top 10 Reasons 'Bama is Better Off Than Michigan
- Why Bubbles Are Perfectly Rational & Unavoidable