Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, December 20, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Lessons From the U.K. in the 1980s: And the Triump...
- Ford's State-of-the-Art Factory in Brazil: A Model...
- 5 Reasons Why Today is Not Great Depression II
- Like Detroit, Washington Has Lost Its Way; Let's R...
- With Economy in Shambles, Congress Gets a Raise
- HIV/AIDS Prevalence Rates: Top Ten Countries
- Markets In Everything: Eyelid Advertising
- Markets in Everything: Charity Porn
- +259,000 Jobs Added in Six States Since Nov. '07
- Life Expectancy: Bottom Ten, Top Ten