Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- GRE Exams, Grad School Applications Down
- Harbour Report:$606 Per Vehicle Cost Difference
- 3-Month T-Bills: From 15% in 1981 to 0% in 2008
- CD Breaks Into the Top 10 Econ/Business Blogs
- Inside The Influential New World of Econobloggers:...
- What Took 6 Yrs. in 1980s Took Only 6 Mos. in '08
- Toyota Started in 1936, Why No Legacy Costs?
- So What Are Domain Names Worth?
- More on the $70 Total Labor Cost Per Hour for GM
- Bailout Smackdown: Peter Schiff vs. Lansing Mayor