Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Markets in Everything: Advertising on Exams
- What Do AR, OK and WV Have in Common?
- A First: Microsoft OS Market Share Falls Below 90%...
- Harvesting Cash: Even Foreigners in Saudi Arabia, ...
- Thomas Sowell on "Community Service": Forcing Stud...
- Real Oil Prices Fall to Lowest Level Since May 200...
- Cancel The Party, We're Now in Recession
- Natural Gas Prices Have Dropped -56% from Peak
- New Deal Policies Didn't End the Great Depression
- Big 3 vs. Foreign Transplants: Fantasy vs. Reality...