Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, November 22, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- The Crippling Burden of Legacy Costs: GM Is a Heal...
- GM Paid $73.26 Per Hour for Labor Costs in 2006
- The Jobs Bank = $500 Million Annual Cost to Big 3
- The Doctor Will See You Now — On Your Webcam
- Real Price of Gas Continues to Drop=$300B Savings
- Why Socialism is Evil
- What Is an American Car? Why Should Government Off...
- Honda v. GM/Ford:5 Minutes v. $75-350M, 13 Mos.
- Real Gas Prices Are Close to a 7-Year Low in K.C.
- Fall in Gas Prices + Less Driving = $315B Savings