Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- How About We Wait Until We Have Double-Digit Joble...
- Markets in Everything: Wonky, Curvy Cucumbers
- Girl Power: Females Dominate US Higher Education
- AIG Commodity Index Falls to 5-Year Low
- Gas Selling Below $1.70 in Texas
- New Auto Affordability Close to All-Time High
- Larry Summers Mischaracterized By CNBC
- Real Price of Gas Approaches Four-Year Low
- UAW Contracts Put Detroit On Road to Ruin, and A $...
- Detroit Auto Makers Need More Than a Bailout