Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Mets Stadium = Citi/Taxpayer Field?
- How About First Comparing Today to Early 1980s?
- Harvesting Cash: Obama Wants to End Some Farm Subs...
- MLB First: Cricket Players From India Signed
- 'Liar's Poker' Author Sees Upside To Market Crash
- More Economic Freedom = Lower Jobless Rate
- Quote of the Day
- Gas Update: $317.4 Billion Annual Savings
- Shouldn't We Be Putting Kids Before Unions?
- Anti-Choice Obamas Choose $30k Sidwell Option