Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- World Economic Growth Will Resume and Recover
- A Replay Of 1929? Don't Count On It
- Mortgage Lessons From Down Under: US Politicians W...
- Expected Inflation At a Six-Year Low (Unadjusted)
- Lesson of I-35W Bridge: Private Enterprise Works
- Tina Fey As Sarah Palin Nails It Again on SNL
- Capitalism vs. Socialism In a Single Picture
- Markets In Everything:Heavy Equipment Play Arena
- Farm Subsidies Gone Wild: Cows in Europe Earn More...
- As A Share of Income, U.S. Has Lowest Food Prices ...