Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, October 31, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Tenth State: Indiana Gas Prices Fall Below $2
- Wal-Mart Helps To Save Employers on Drug Costs
- Prescription Price War
- UK Retailer Tesco Now Grammatically Correct
- $230 Billion Annual Savings From Falling Gas Price...
- 8th, 9th States: KY and SC Gas Prices Below $2
- Don't Vote; It Makes More Sense to Play Lottery
- Seventh State: Ohio Gas Prices Fall Below $2
- Exxon Taxes = Federal Tax Revenue from 6 States
- Pro-Con Smackdown on the Economy