Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Bankruptcy, Not Bailout, Is The Right Answer
- The Four Horsemen of the Financial Panic
- Quote of the Day
- Gas Prices: $3 Per Gallon in MO and OK, $8 in GA
- Real Estate Roller Coaster
- When Government's In Charge, Expect Shortages
- Thomas Sowell On The Current Financial Crisis
- Homeowners, Lenders Last Line of Defense: Denial
- New Banking Data: Where's The Credit Crisis? Total...
- American Manufacturing Workers Are World-Class