Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Amateurs Often Outperform Professional "Experts"
- Mindset List for the College Class of 2012
- Inflation Is a Clear and Present Danger? No Way
- Markets In Everything: Outsourcing Company Blogs
- Markets In Everything: Australian Mayor Pleads For...
- M2 Growth Suggests 1970s Inflation Won't Return
- Zimbabwe Prices Now Quoted in Liters of Gasoline
- Infant Mortality: Measurements Not Consistent
- The U.S. War on Drugs Kills Thousands in Mexico
- Handyman Fights City Over Free Repairs