Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, August 24, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Wage-Price Spiral? Not Even Close.
- Quote of the Day
- US Medals: Olympics =108, Education Olympics =1
- It's the Lake Wobegon Effect: Almost All Public Sc...
- Real Estate Bubble? Only 4 States: CA, FL, NV, AZ
- Famous Olympic Champion vs. Notorious Food Cop
- Free Market, Though Imperfect, Is Self-Correcting
- More On Medal Inequality at the 2008 Olympics
- Intrade Predicts Biden As VP
- Annual M2 Growth: It's Nothing Like the 1970s